Meringue kiss cookies are very simple and can be eaten alone or made into fancy desserts like, Eton Mess
You only need two ingredients:
6 egg whites
The instructions are just as simple as the ingredients:
- Whip the egg whites together (make sure there is no yolk in the mix)
- Add the sugar and mix really well until it is frothy
- Throw it in a mixer and continue mixing until the consistency is marshmallow like; glossy and white
- Then feel free to add food colouring or any powder of your choice ex. strawberry powder, bubble tea powder flavouring, etc
- Take a piping bag and add a round tip, with a spatula take the mix and scoop it into the bags
- Apply pressure when squeezing the bag and release the top making a kiss shape
- Bake at 120 °C for an hour and a half to dry them out and then they are good to go!
I really enjoyed them in a bed of crème anglaise, with fresh cut strawberries and dollops of cool whip – Eton Mess
Looks so yummy!
Looks so good! 😋
Loved it !